Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What do I wear?!

If you are anything like me, you HATE finding outfits for family pictures. It is a major chore and I never know what to pick. Luckily I watch Studio 5 in Salt Lake all the time and over the holidaysr they focused on this very topic. Here is the link.


Fortunately there are some people like Laci who excel at this sort of thing. My sister's friend Cato can do it too. We recently did photos for her family and Cato did an AMAZING job of coordinating everyone. They also found a wonderful location. You can see their individual photos in the previous post but I thought you might like to see a shot of them all together.


Photobucket

Aren't they the cutest family you have ever seen? I spoke to Cato last night and told her she should consult for families preparing to do family pictures. Guess what? She's in. We haven't worked out all of the details but if you have a shoot coming up and need a little bit of help with clothing choices let me know and I will put you in touch with her. Seriously, this girl is ADORABLE. She'll be styling my next family photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment